Posted to user@struts.apache.org by zeermi <ku...@service-it.eu> on 2008/05/30 12:26:52 UTC

Struts2 onchange event should do the same like submit(with ajax tag). How ?

Hi,

I think this is an easy question to struts2 insiders ... but I wasted
serveral hours and could not solve the problem.

I have one div and one form

I refresh the div with the forms content by clicking submit:

<s:submit value="submit" theme="ajax" targets="divid"/>

This works fine . But I dont want to click the submit button,I want this
after an onchange event like:

<s:textfield  theme="ajax"  name='data' onchange="?????"></s:textfield>

I hope anybody can help me ;/
thank you
zeermi

Re: Struts2 onchange event should do the same like submit(with ajax tag). How ?

Posted by zeermi <ku...@service-it.eu>.
nobody can help me ? :/

Posted by zeermi <ku...@service-it.eu>.
Hi,