Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Corbin, James" <jc...@iqnavigator.com> on 2012/11/12 21:32:59 UTC

Session Destroy

Is there any way in Wicket 6+ to be notified when the session is ABOUT to be destroyed?  The UnboundListener.sessionUnbound(…) API is too late in the cycle for me to interact with the session state.

Thanks,
J.D.

Re: Session Destroy

Posted by Dan Retzlaff <dr...@gmail.com>.
Martin G put together a Session#onInvalidate() callback for this, but it
didn't receive much interest. See

Re: Session Destroy

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,