Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Chris O'Connell <oc...@gorillachicago.com> on 2007/11/20 17:22:47 UTC

Getting a classcastexception

I am lazy loading a list.  When I am debugging my code, I see that for my
attribute, there is a class that is a Proxy, not my real class (in the
config file, I am specifying that the class is a java.util.List).  So, when
I try to 'get' that List, I get a class cast exception.  I am following the
standard 'bean' notation in my class for the setter/getter.  Is there
something special I need to do so that the Proxy is generated with the
correct class?

Thanks in advance,

Chris