Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2006/05/24 14:16:38 UTC

trunk 1.2-SNAPSHOT is now live !

I implemented the changes in GERONIMO-2053 to save trunk as branches/dead-1.2 and bring branches/1.1
  into trunk.

If there are additional changes that are required to complete the conversion to 1.2-SNAPSHOT please
document them in GERONIMO-2053 http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2053 so we can track
them.  I'll leave this open for a few days.

Also, remember that any fixes made to branches/1.1 should also be applied to trunk.

Cheers,

Matt

Re: trunk 1.2-SNAPSHOT is now live !

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.
Dain Sundstrom wrote:
> Great work Matt!
>
> Don't we want to wait until the tck is running before we start piling
> code into 1.2?
I've got my finger poised over the commit button for the javamail
changes...are we go to move things or not?

Rick

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
Good point.  Kevan will need to give us a read on where we stand.  I heard there were some hiccups
in that area a little bit ago.

Kevan, any guesstimate on how long ?

Rick, take your finger away from the keyboard :)

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
Great work Matt!

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.