Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/26 10:48:30 UTC

Solr Indexing Rich Documents

I have a large corpus of rich documents i.e. pdf and doc files. I think
that I can use directly the example jar of Solr. However for a real time
environment what should I care? Also how do you send such kind of documents
into Solr to index, I think post.jar does not handle that file type?  I
should mention that I don't store documents in a database.

Re: Solr Indexing Rich Documents

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com>.
Here is the documentation page : http://manifoldcf.apache.org/release/trunk/en_US/end-user-documentation.html#filesystemrepository

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.