Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Bostjan Dolenc <bo...@marand.si> on 2005/01/05 18:50:53 UTC

Re: CAn SqlMapCleint dump Sql statements to log

Keith Hyland wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm new to Ibatis, but I was wondering is it possible to get the
> SqlMapClient to dump the SQL statements it issues to a log file?
Put this line into log4j.properties: log4j.logger.java.sql=DEBUG. For
soem weird reason, log4j.logger.java.sql.PreparedStatement=DEBUG (per
PDF docs) doesn't work for me... I am using SqlMaps version 2.0.7.

Setting rootLogger to DEBUG also works.

Regards,
bd

Re: CAn SqlMapCleint dump Sql statements to log

Posted by Larry Meadors <la...@gmail.com>.
That is now in the faq:

 http://wiki.apache.org/ibatis/Frequently_20Asked_20Questions

Larry