Posted to user@spark.apache.org by ashish rawat <dc...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/02 02:45:10 UTC

Re: NLTK with Spark Streaming

Thanks Nicholas, but the problem for us is that we want to use NLTK Python
library, since our data scientists are training using that. Rewriting the
inference logic using some other library would be time consuming and in
some cases, it may not even work because of unavailability of some
functions.

On Nov 29, 2017 3:16 AM, "Nicholas Hakobian" <
nicholas.hakobian@rallyhealth.com> wrote:

Depending on your needs, its fairly easy to write a lightweight python
wrapper around the Databricks spark-corenlp library: https://github.com/
databricks/spark-corenlp

Nicholas Szandor Hakobian, Ph.D.
Staff Data Scientist