Posted to user@ant.apache.org by ma...@quick.co.jp on 2003/02/03 10:38:11 UTC

Re: ReplaceRegExp task, IndexOutOfBoundsException, an I18N problem

Thank you very much for your interest.

Stefan wrote:
> All of us Ant committers are using "western" style
>locales, I guess, so we tend to overlook these problems.
I appreciate the efforts made by all of Ant committers, of course. I hope I
can contribute, even little, by "reporting" here about I18N problems.

>Could you please try the next nightly build of Ant (next is no earlier
>than 2003-02-01)?  Here the <replaceregexp> task has a new attribute
>"encoding" that you could use to tell Ant which encoding to use.
Yes, I tried. No "IndexOutOfBounds" exception occurred. Seems the problem
is fixed.

     MATSUHASHI,kazuaki (FAMILY,given)