Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Steve Varnau <st...@esgyn.com> on 2018/03/05 17:57:41 UTC

FW: checksum file Release Distribution Policy

Ming,

Our release is compliant, since we have both SHA and MD5 checksums, but the new policy is asking for new releases to remove MD5.

So can you remove the md5 files from the release that is imminent?

I will update the wiki release instructions to remove the md5 directions.

--Steve

Posted by Ming Liu <li...@apache.org>.

On 2018/03/05 17:57:41, Steve Varnau <st...@esgyn.com> wrote:
> Ming,
>
> Our release is compliant, since we have both SHA and MD5 checksums, but the new policy is asking for new releases to remove MD5.
>
> So can you remove the md5 files from the release that is imminent?
>
> I will update the wiki release instructions to remove the md5 directions.
>
> --Steve

Thanks Steve,
Yes, I will remove those MD5 signatures. And thanks for taking care of this!

Ming