Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/14 03:24:28 UTC

Upgrading Axis2 version / Geronimo's JAXWS 2.1 plan

Re: Upgrading Axis2 version / Geronimo's JAXWS 2.1 plan

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Upgrading Axis2 version / Geronimo's JAXWS 2.1 plan

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
Dims,

It is my understanding that if we do upgrade to JAX-WS 2.1 we will be
breaking Java EE 5 TCK (becuase there are some additional API in
JAX-WS 2.1 / JAX-B 2.1). Also, since JAX-WS 2.1 requires JAX-B 2.1 and
in Geronimo we use JAX-B in a bunch of components, upgrading them
might take a little bit of time and effort to make sure everything
still works as supposed to.

Jarek

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Upgrading Axis2 version / Geronimo's JAXWS 2.1 plan