Posted to user@gora.apache.org by Cihad Guzel <cg...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/08 22:53:53 UTC

Why is gora-sql as comment line?

Hi Lewis,

You have changed module of gora-sql as comment line in pom.xml at 6/14/2013
. Is it not stable?  I have not seen any issue at JIRA about it . I could
build it. Are there any working for it?

--
good work
Cihad Guzel

Re: Why is gora-sql as comment line?

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Cihad,
Please see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-86
We are _hopefully_ doing it for Google Summer of Code project this year.
Once we write the implementation we will support many SQL stores as part of
Gora distributions.
hth
Lewis

--