Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Domenico Mammola <d....@aliasmedia.it> on 2002/01/22 10:33:44 UTC

Powered by Velocity - new site

Hi all,
Velocity is a great tool and it can be successfully used on production sites.
We have put on-line a new site (http://www.salutebenessere.tv) where every
page is rendered via Velocity.
SaluteBenessere Channel is a free italian satellite tv channel dedicated to
well-being, sports and medicine. It is possible to watch the channel live on
Internet throw a Real streaming server.
Currently we are developing a small content management system based on
Java/Velocity which we have called "Araldo", the italian form for "Herald". A
beta version of Araldo was used to build up the web site for SaluteBenessere
Channel.
I would like to see this site listed in the "powered by Velocity" web page.
Is it possible?

Thanks,
Domenico

--

ing. Domenico Mammola
Alias Media - Dogma s.r.l. ( gruppo ITH S.p.A.)

Re: Powered by Velocity - new site

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
On 1/25/02 4:10 AM, "Domenico Mammola" <d....@aliasmedia.it> wrote:

> Il 13:12, martedì 22 gennaio 2002, hai scritto:
>>
>> That looks great!
>>
>> I made the changes, and will commit them asap. (Having a connectivity
>> problem at the moment...)
>>

> Great!
> Thanks to have correct my mistake. My English is "chars lossy"..
> Can I ask for a change? In the "created by" column, could you please put
> "Alias Media" (http://www.aliasmedia.it) instead of "SaluteBenessere channel"
> which is our customer?
> Thanks again,

Done.  Thanks!