Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Joshua Beach <be...@thingsprime.com> on 2004/03/08 09:39:58 UTC

Versioning, stoping file renaming

Hello,

I'm trying to set up slide as a simple web folder
without versioning. I believe I have it working but I
can't seem to stop Slide from appending the "_1.0" to
the end of the filename.

I have added org.apache.slide.versioncontrol=false to
the slide.properties file. I have also made the
following changes to the Domain.xml
<parameter
name="auto-version-control">false</parameter>
<parameter
name="versioncontrol-exclude">/files</parameter>

None of this has stopped the appending to the file
name. What am I missing here? Any help would be much
appreciated.

Regards,
Josh