Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Christopher L <cl...@hotmail.com> on 2008/02/19 03:20:33 UTC

CC Processing - Terminal Capture Service

Hi.  I'm looking to implement a credit card transaction processor that requires terminal capture.

The basic flow is this:

1.  Perform authorization to credit card processor.  Store auth code.
2.  When a capture is requested, the request is recorded locally.
3.  Once daily, the capture transactions are sent to the credit card processor in a batch transaction.

Is there anything that is currently in the trunk for this, or that may resemble this flow?

My experience with ofbiz outside of POS is pretty limited, so I may be overlooking something obvious.

Thanks!

Chris Lombardi

RE: CC Processing - Terminal Capture Service

Posted by Christopher L <cl...@hotmail.com>.
I'm  sorry, I should have put more information in.  I am decently familiar with the accounting/payment stuff, and I have only seen support for "host capture" (every capture event is sent directly to the payment processor) and no support for "terminal capture" (capture events are batched up to be sent at the end of the day).

I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't overlooking any existing terminal capture service or see if anyone was aware of an unrelated, but functionally similar service.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Chris,