Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Manfred Moser <ma...@mosabuam.com> on 2011/01/12 20:09:51 UTC

Apache Maven for Android development at AnDevCon 2011

Hi!

Hi!

My name is Manfred Moser and I am a committer on the Maven Android
Plugin and author of the Android chapter in the book Maven: The
Complete Reference. I will present about using Apache Maven for
Android developmenet at the AnDevCon conference in San Francisco in
March 2011 and I am organizing a Android Development Tooling fireside
chat meeting as well.

It would be great if you could attend and spread the word about the
event to your peers. More details are available at my website

http://www.simpligility.com/2011/01/fireside-chats-at-andevcon/

Regards

Manfred Moser
http://www.simpligility.com