Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Mark Hindess <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2009/03/24 13:46:48 UTC

[modularity] swing specific test base classes in common support jar?

Anyone know why the javax.swing.*TestCase and
javax.swing.text.parser.utils.DTDGetter classes are in the common test
support jar?  I think they should be maintained in modules/swing since they
are specific to that module.

Regards,
 Mark.

Re: [modularity] swing specific test base classes in common support jar?

Posted by Nathan Beyer <nd...@apache.org>.
Yeah, that's always seemed a bit of sore. Makes sense to clean it up
if you can - go for it.

-Nathan

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.