Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Michele Sferlazza <ms...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/29 11:28:05 UTC

display wrong german chars

My validator returns with wrong character in the case of an error.
The form fields display the wrong character.
I need the German character set (UTF-8). Someone can help me?

thanks
michele

Re: display wrong german chars

Posted by "C. Grobmeier" <gr...@possessed.de>.
Hello Michele,

guess you need to read about this html tags:

Here is useful link:

* http://de.selfhtml.org/html/kopfdaten/meta.htm#zeichenkodierung
It's in german.

I think you should post these kind of questions in the struts-user list.
This is a list for developing struts itself.

Cheers,
Chris