Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Tobia <to...@linux.it> on 2007/02/19 19:02:01 UTC

Return from flowscript

Is it possible to return from a <map:call function="..."> call?
How?

Tobia

Re: Return from flowscript

Posted by Tobia <to...@linux.it>.
Jasha Joachimsthal wrote:
> > Is it possible to return from a <map:call function="..."> call?
>
> depends what you want. You can go further with a sendPage or do a
> redirectTo.

I'd lite to use a flowscript function call to do some initial processing
and set some variables, so if I could return from the <map:call /> and
proceed in the same pipeline that would be great.

I guess what I'm trying to do is write an action in flowscript.

Yes, I tried using the ScriptAction, but it lacks many important
features I need, compared to plain flowscript: cocoon.createObject()
and cocoon.load(), for instance.  Or maybe I just couldn't find them.

Tobia

RE: Return from flowscript

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <j....@hippo.nl>.
Hi Tobia,