Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Michael Wechner <co...@wyona.org> on 2002/03/15 12:04:05 UTC

Optimize Performance

Hi

I try to configure Cocoon and Tomcat such that the
performance is as good as possible when I let it run
as production system. What I figured out already is

1) set all "check-reloads" attributes within all sitemaps to "false"
2) set all "log-level" attributes within logkit.xconf to "ERROR"
3) set attribute "reloadable" of Context cocoon within
tomcat/conf/server.xml to "false".

I guess there are more parameters to turn, for instance how do
I turn off the lookup of lastmodified of XSLT, or is this configured
by check-reloads already?

Any tips or help appreciated

Thanks

Michael