Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org> on 2012/03/04 22:00:12 UTC

Re: Google Summer of Code 2012 upcoming

See below.

Are there any outstanding JIRA tickets that people feel are suitable
projects for Google SoC?

(Thanks for Jan for bringing this to my attention.)

Posted by Michael Uvarov <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
There are no issues marked. Could you tag them with gsoc2012?
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=labels+%3D+gsoc2012+and+project+%3D+couchdb

--
Best regards,
Uvarov Michael

Re: Google Summer of Code 2012 upcoming

Posted by Dirkjan Ochtman <di...@ochtman.nl>.
On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 22:00, Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org> wrote:
> Are there any outstanding JIRA tickets that people feel are suitable
> projects for Google SoC?

Extending/rewriting/polishing up Futon might make a nice project.

Cheers,

Dirkjan