Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by siddharth anand <sa...@apache.org> on 2016/05/20 18:23:32 UTC

Announcing the long awaited 1.7.1 Release

Hi Folks!
Release 1.7.1 is out with large bunch of stability fixes & new features -
214 commits to be precise as per CHANGELOG.txt
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/blob/master/CHANGELOG.txt>

You can install via Pypi <https://pypi.python.org/pypi/airflow/1.7.1> or
via Git tag <https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/releases/tag/1.7.1>

Special thanks goes to Dan Davydov @aoen <https://github.com/aoen> for
shepherding this release, which has been a beast!

-s (Sid) on behalf of your Apache Airflow Maintainers
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/Committers>

Re: Announcing the long awaited 1.7.1 Release

Posted by siddharth anand <r3...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good.

Just a gentle reminder to
1.) publish an agenda
2.) publish the hang out link

Both can be via a single email on this dev list.

-s

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by siddharth anand <r3...@gmail.com>.
FYI!
We had an issue with the 1.7.1 Pypi release on Friday and had to bump the
version on Pypi to *1.7.1.2*.

*1.7.1.2* is what you should install : Announcement
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/Announcements> updated
as well.
-s

Posted by Hitesh Shah <hi...@apache.org>.