Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Carlos Monteiro <un...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/09 12:58:41 UTC

Send Email with attachment using smtp ssl/tls

Hi,

What do you use to send email through smtp using ssl/tls protocols
I've been using airxmail but latelly i'm having problems sending through
gmail.

Best Regards,
Carlos Monteiro

Re: Send Email with attachment using smtp ssl/tls

Posted by Stephen C <st...@stephenjc.com>.
I used sendgrid http interface. Im not sure if they still do this, but you
can get a 40k a month free account if you have a rackspace account.

Thank You,
Stephen C
-All of my email addresses go to the same place
-Save Paper, think before you print
-PGP Public Key<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0JeFeQj5XjkZC0talFuRExyc0E/edit?usp=sharing>

Posted by Oliver Wiemer <o....@audiovisuellemedien.de>.
Hello Carlos,

i have written an smtp client in flex for me, using ssl/tls.
I can search my tools and offer you my code.