Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2012/09/07 09:34:33 UTC

[DS] Sharing method objects

I scratched an itch and implemented an idea for sharing method objects among all the component managers that use the same component definition.  This was originally proposed by Felix in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-3569 but I forgot there was an issue and opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-3659.

This is a moderately big change although pretty straightforward so I started by attaching a patch in case anyone wants to look first.  If I don't see problems here with our project and no one objects I will probably commit it tomorrow.

thanks!
david jencks