Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Mike McNally <m5...@works.com> on 2003/03/09 14:52:59 UTC

task to "scrub" installation directories

I have a memory of reading this somewhere in the Ant manual,
but I can't find it now: what I'd like is a task that removes
files present in an install directory but absent from the source
staging directory.  (Specifically: remove .class files from the
install tree that have no corresponding .class file in the
build tree.)

Thanks.

--
[ you are my main foo ] Mike McNally -- m5@works.com

Re: task to "scrub" installation directories

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Sun, 9 Mar 2003, Mike McNally <m5...@works.com> wrote:

> I have a memory of reading this somewhere in the Ant manual,
> but I can't find it now: what I'd like is a task that removes
> files present in an install directory but absent from the source
> staging directory.

selector.

Stefan