Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ted Jones <Tj...@metamatrix.com> on 2007/05/17 00:25:26 UTC

[Axis2] SAML/Rampart Question

I'm just digging into SAML, so please bare with me. There does not seem
to be a lot of documentation or examples for adding SAML assertions to a
WS-Security header in Rampart, maybe someone could point me to some? :-)

Does Rampart/OpenSAML integrate with an existing SAML server(s), provide
it's own, or neither? Is it possible for a web service client just to
accept a SAML token and add it to the WS-Security header? That is really
what I am looking for.

TIA,
Ted

Re: [Axis2] SAML/Rampart Question

Posted by Dimuthu Leelaratne <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ted,

On 5/17/07, Ted Jones <Tj...@metamatrix.com> wrote:
> Thanks Dimuthu. That's better than nothing. :-) Any plans to add
> documentation/examples in the future?
Yes we must add documentation :).

> Anyone else have a working implementation of Rampart with SAML they
> could share? Specifically adding the SAML assertion to the WS-Security
> header.
I don't know of anyone having a SAML implementation with Rampart.

Regards,
Dimuthu

Parsing WSDL

Posted by Demetris G <de...@ece.neu.edu>.
Hi all,

    I want to parse and modify fields of a WSDL after I retrieve it from
an Axis
Server. Which aspect of the API can allow me to do that in Axis 1.4?

Thanks very much

RE: [Axis2] SAML/Rampart Question

Posted by Dimuthu Leelaratne <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ted,