Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by rubenll <ru...@hotmail.com> on 2007/11/02 18:17:37 UTC

restrict indexing only to a domain list with no using crawl-urlfilter

Hello, crawling in a intranet style it is easy to restrict domains only to a
list. I meant, only searching N levels but only in the domains (not external
links).

Using whole-web crawling is there any way to restrict indexing external
links for domains list with no using crawl-urlfilter??  It has no sense for
me using this file (a hard work).

Regards
rub

Re: restrict indexing only to a domain list with no using crawl-urlfilter

Posted by rubenll <ru...@hotmail.com>.
perfect, thank you very much

Rub