Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by David Smiley <da...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/16 18:03:41 UTC

Re: Welcome Kevin Risden as Lucene/Solr committer

Welcome Kevin!

(corrected misspelling of your last name in the subject)

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Kevin!

Posted by Adrien Grand <jp...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Kevin!

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Kevin!

Posted by Noble Paul <no...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Kevin

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 4:53 PM, Mikhail Khludnev <
mkhludnev@griddynamics.com> wrote:

> Congratulations, Kevin!
>
> On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 11:23 PM, Kevin Risden <co...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the warm welcome. Its an honor to be invited to work on
>> this project and with so many great people.
>>
>> Bio:
>> I graduated from Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology in 2012. My
>> undergrad revolved around software development, software testing, and
>> robotics. In early 2013, I joined Avalon Consulting, LLC, moved down
>> to Austin, TX, and first started using Solr. The focus at the time was
>> to use Solr as an analytics engine to power charts/graphs. From 2013
>> on, I worked a lot on Hadoop and Solr integrations with a continued
>> focus on analytics. Providing training and education are two areas
>> that I am really passionate about. In addition to my regular work, I
>> have been improving the SolrJ JDBC driver to enable more analytics use
>> cases.
>> Kevin Risden
>>

>> On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 12:55 PM, Anshum Gupta <an...@anshumgupta.net>
>> wrote:
>> > Congratulations and Welcome Kevin!
>> >
>> > On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 10:03 AM, David Smiley <
>> david.w.smiley@gmail.com>

>> that
>> on the

>> > --
>> > Anshum Gupta

> Sincerely yours
> Mikhail Khludnev
> Principal Engineer,
> Grid Dynamics
>
> <http://www.griddynamics.com>
> <mk...@griddynamics.com>

Noble Paul

Re: Welcome Kevin Risden as Lucene/Solr committer

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@griddynamics.com>.
Congratulations, Kevin!

wrote:

> Thanks for the warm welcome. Its an honor to be invited to work on
> this project and with so many great people.
>
> Bio:
> I graduated from Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology in 2012. My
> undergrad revolved around software development, software testing, and
> robotics. In early 2013, I joined Avalon Consulting, LLC, moved down
> to Austin, TX, and first started using Solr. The focus at the time was
> to use Solr as an analytics engine to power charts/graphs. From 2013
> on, I worked a lot on Hadoop and Solr integrations with a continued
> focus on analytics. Providing training and education are two areas
> that I am really passionate about. In addition to my regular work, I
> have been improving the SolrJ JDBC driver to enable more analytics use
> cases.
> Kevin Risden
>

> On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 12:55 PM, Anshum Gupta <an...@anshumgupta.net>
> wrote:
> > Congratulations and Welcome Kevin!
> >
> > On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 10:03 AM, David Smiley <david.w.smiley@gmail.com
> >
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> Welcome Kevin!
> >>
> >> (corrected misspelling of your last name in the subject)

> that
> on the

> >> --
> >> Lucene/Solr Search Committer, Consultant, Developer, Author, Speaker
> >> LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley | Book:
> >> http://www.solrenterprisesearchserver.com
> >

> > --
> > Anshum Gupta

Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev
Principal Engineer,
Grid Dynamics

<http://www.griddynamics.com>
<mk...@griddynamics.com>

RE: Welcome Kevin Risden as Lucene/Solr committer

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
¡Bienvenidos Kevin!
Martín

Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 14:36:32 -0700
Subject: Re: Welcome Kevin Risden as Lucene/Solr committer
From: tomasflobbe@gmail.com
To: dev@lucene.apache.org

Welcome Kevin!

Posted by Tomás Fernández Löbbe <to...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Kevin!

Posted by Kevin Risden <co...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anshum Gupta <an...@anshumgupta.net>.

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 10:33 PM, David Smiley <da...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Welcome Kevin!
>
> (corrected misspelling of your last name in the subject)
>
> On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 1:02 PM Joel Bernstein <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I'm pleased to announce that Kevin Risden has accepted the PMC's
>> invitation to become a committer.
>>
>> Kevin, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>>
>> I believe your account has been setup and karma has been granted so that
>> you can add yourself to the committers section of the Who We Are page on the
>> website:
>> <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html>.
>>
>> Congratulations and welcome!
>>

>> Joel Bernstein

> LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley | Book:

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: Welcome Kevin Risden as Lucene/Solr committer

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
Welcome Kevin!

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com