Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Georg Heiler <ge...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/24 17:27:26 UTC

DBT-flink profile?

Hi,

is anyone working on a DBT Flink plugin/profile?

https://docs.getdbt.com/reference/profiles.yml hosts many other databases -
and I think this kind of support would be really beneficial for the SQL
part of Flink.

Best,
Georg

Re: DBT-flink profile?

Posted by Martijn Visser <ma...@ververica.com>.
Hi Georg,

I'm not aware of anyone currently working on a DBT/Flink integration. It
would be great if someone would want to investigate or experiment with
those who have knowledge and time on DBT and Flink.

Best regards,

Martijn Visser
https://twitter.com/MartijnVisser82
https://github.com/MartijnVisser