Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com> on 2013/12/11 16:13:55 UTC

We haven't had a clean hadoopqa build since 10/2/13.

Just a reminder -- we do not want to introduce new javadoc warnings,
findbugs warnings, or break the docs/site compile.  Please clean up after
you commits!  If you are committing something else and a warning shows up,
please investigate enough in order ping to the committer responsible
(email/jira) or even better just fix the problem.

Thanks,
Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera

Re: We haven't had a clean hadoopqa build since 10/2/13.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
As of PreCommit-HBASE-Build #8138, there was no javadoc and findbugs
warning.

Let's try to keep the QA run that way.

Cheers

Posted by Nicolas Liochon <nk...@gmail.com>.