Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Daniel Klco <da...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/31 02:52:41 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Thumbnails version 1.0.0

Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result :

+1 (binding): Dan Klco, Stefan Seifert, Robert Munteanu
+1 (non binding): N/A

I will copy this release to the Sling dist directory and promote the
artifacts to the central Maven repository.

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Thumbnails version 1.0.0

Posted by Daniel Klco <dk...@apache.org>.
I did, closed now. Thanks.

Posted by Konrad Windszus <kw...@apache.org>.
I still see the staging repo at https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2518/ <https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2518/>.