Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Arthur Ryman <ry...@ca.ibm.com> on 2006/09/29 16:16:09 UTC

Fw: WSDL 2.0 second interop event

FYI.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@fido.ca
----- Forwarded by Arthur Ryman/Toronto/IBM on 09/29/2006 10:14 AM -----

Jonathan Marsh <jm...@microsoft.com>
Sent by: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
09/28/2006 01:29 PM

"www-ws-desc@w3.org" <ww...@w3.org>, "www-ws-cg@w3.org"
<ww...@w3.org>
cc

Subject
WSDL 2.0 second interop event

The WSDL WG will hold a second interop event Nov 14-18 in Rennes, France.
(The 18th, Saturday is still tentative, awaiting confirmation from our
host that we can get facilities then.)  We'll start putting logistics
information and a registration page together soon.

The goal of the interop is to complete the test suite, and to have each
participating implementation running the whole test suite so we can assess
our progress.  We expect to make significant progress towards each
implementation also passing each test ;-).

The event is open to anyone implementing WSDL 2.0, or interested in
contributing some time to completing the test suite.

Please reserve these dates so you can contribute to the end-game of WSDL
2.0.  And please pass this information on to anyone else who might be
interested.

Jonathan Marsh