Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Patrick Duda <pd...@ncsa.uiuc.edu> on 2006/10/11 19:18:59 UTC

Install question

Hi,

I am trying to get slide up and running.

I already had tomcat 5.5.17 installed and running on my server.  So, I
downloaded the slide binaries and moved the slide.war and slide-doc.war
into the webapps directory.  I then restarted tomcat.

When I used my browser to access slide, I got a list of directories.

However, when I tried using DAVExplorer things didn't go as stated.  I was
following "Creating Users" tutorial and used DAVExplorer to access
slide.  I was able to connect but I was never asked for a user name or
password.  Also, when it brought up the information, there was no "users"
directory.

I am assuming I missed something in the configuration but at this point I
don't know what it could be.

Has anyone got any advice?

Thanks