Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Nabil Alkhamery <al...@y.net.ye> on 2005/07/10 11:07:47 UTC

spamassassin with GORDANO

Hello All,

Does anyone know If I can use Spammassssin with GMS (Gordano Mail Software
for Linux)

Thank you
Nabil Alkhamery
Internet Network Controller(INC)
TeleYemen
Sana'a-Yemen
Tel: Office +967 1 752 2166
Mobile:      + 967 77 009 172
Fax:          +967 1 280 334
E-mail: alkhamery@y.net.ye

RE: spamassassin with GORDANO

Posted by Bret Miller <br...@wcg.org>.
> Does anyone know If I can use Spammassssin with GMS (Gordano
> Mail Software for Linux)

In theory, you could use MailScanner as a proxy in front of GMS to run
SpamAssassin before the message gets to GMS.

And, if I recall correctly (I haven't used GMS for several years), I
think you can use their MML scripting language to run an application, so
you should be able to run SpamAssassin from there and replace the
original message with the tagged version if your MML scripting skills
are adequate for doing that.

Bret