Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/06 17:22:45 UTC

ABFS/WASB IT test cases not running

Hi devs,

I was trying to write test cases for the Streaming sink support for ABFS as
part of https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-30128.

I found that the AzureFileSystemBehaviorITCase was not running in the CI
build too. So if I want to add the Recoverable support for ABFS , is there
a way I can add test cases ?

Regards
Ram

Re: ABFS/WASB IT test cases not running

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Makes sense. I will get in touch with the PMC once I raise the PR with the
tests.

Regards
Ram

Posted by Matthias Pohl <ma...@aiven.io.INVALID>.