Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/06 13:40:59 UTC

inconsistent package structure with ASF

Hi,

one thing I constantly notice but did not resolve yet is our package structure.
We should fix that before we try to apply to graduate.

Our package structure is:
org.openmeetings.*
it should be:
org.apache.openmeetings.*

Maybe it is a good moment to do that refactoring right now.
What do you think, are there critical areas where there could be
potenial issues when doing this change?
configs? What about the CLI installer, does it rely on some of the
package path's in the scripts?

Sebastian
--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: inconsistent package structure with ASF

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Packaged are renamed.
The only potential issue I can see is
"org.openmeetings.utils.crypt.MD5Implementation" config value.

Since I have added import/export of config values it might be imported with
wrong value ... not sure what is the best way to handle it

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: inconsistent package structure with ASF

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: inconsistent package structure with ASF

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I get it!

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: inconsistent package structure with ASF

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I would not add/remove Form

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: inconsistent package structure with ASF

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: inconsistent package structure with ASF

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Sure,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: inconsistent package structure with ASF

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax