Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Etienne Jouvin <la...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/10 15:03:02 UTC

GUI functions not available in secure / cluster instance

Hello all.

Strange behaviour on the GUI.
For background, I have 3 nodes in cluster.
Authentication based on LDAP.
Groups based also on LDAP.

In nifi.properties
nifi.security.allow.anonymous.authentication=false

And with this, when I want to access the advanced setting of
UpdateAttribute :
[image: image.png]
In web console, I can see permission denied on ressources:
[image: image.png]

Same when I want to display the flowfile content :
[image: image.png]

I must put in nifi.properties
nifi.security.allow.anonymous.authentication=true

To have access to those functions.

So in my understanding, when I have secure instance, I must allow anonymous
authentication.

Etienne

Re: GUI functions not available in secure / cluster instance

Posted by Etienne Jouvin <la...@gmail.com>.
Ok.

Thanks a lot.

(By the way I keep in mind to document my problem  with certificate and so
on)

Etienne

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.