Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch> on 2008/01/10 13:49:03 UTC

Re: FoP 0.94 bug

Nancy,

I'm merging the new image package into FOP Trunk later today. That
should improve the situation. However, I would still appreciate if you
could send me the PNG that didn't work so I can make sure it will work
with the new package. Thanks.

On 31.12.2007 12:58:33 nancy_b wrote:

> [...]
> >> Source)
> >>         at com.sun.imageio.plugins.png.PNGImageReader.readImage(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >>         at com.sun.imageio.plugins.png.PNGImageReader.read(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.fop.image.ImageIOImage.loadBitmap(ImageIOImage.java:98)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.fop.image.ImageIOImage.loadDimensions(ImageIOImage.java:68)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.fop.image.AbstractFopImage.load(AbstractFopImage.java:161)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.fop.fo.flow.ExternalGraphic.bind(ExternalGraphic.java:75)
> >>         at org.apache.fop.fo.FObj.processNode(FObj.java:125)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.fop.fo.FOTreeBuilder$MainFOHandler.startElement(FOTreeBuilder.java:320)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.fop.fo.FOTreeBuilder.startElement(FOTreeBuilder.java:185)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.startElement(TransformerIdentityImpl.java:1072)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractXMLDocumentParser.emptyElement(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >>         at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >>         at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >>         at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
> >>         at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.transform(TransformerIdentityImpl.java:484)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.fop.cli.InputHandler.transformTo(InputHandler.java:165)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.fop.cli.InputHandler.renderTo(InputHandler.java:115)
> >>         at org.apache.fop.cli.Main.startFOP(Main.java:166)
> >>         at org.apache.fop.cli.Main.main(Main.java:197)
> >> Nov 8, 2007 1:57:22 PM org.apache.fop.fo.flow.ExternalGraphic bind
> >> SEVERE: Cannot read image dimensions: url(images/icon_plug_eth.png)
> >> Nov 8, 2007 1:57:22 PM org.apache.fop.image.ImageIOImage loadBitmap
> >> SEVERE: Error while loading image: null
> >>
> >> Note that this image is a small icon with dimensions 1*1 cm. Please,

Jeremias Maerki

Re: FoP 0.94 bug

Posted by nancy_b <na...@yahoo.com>.
Hi dear Jeremias,

Unfortunately, I have committed a new png with this icon, which is a bit
larger than the previous one (may be a couple of pixels) and FOP 0.94 "ate"
it without vomiting. The problem was really weird.

My best wishes,
Nancy