Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Semih Tolga DEMİR <se...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/31 10:11:19 UTC

Cloud-init works

Hi,

I've configured cloudstack and installed cloud-init for my vm to set
something such as ssh-key, root password etc. But i've one question about
cloud-init works. Cloud-init works one time in default, so, if i forget my
root password how i will set new password with cloud-init?

Best Regards,
S.Tolga Demir

Re: Cloud-init works

Posted by Semih Tolga DEMİR <se...@gmail.com>.