Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by fordan <da...@main.se> on 2006/12/06 16:31:31 UTC

ClassNoDefError while parsing xbean.xml

Hi !

In a xbean file the endpoint is setup, in the beginning of the file we have
an import of springbeans.
The beans are in applicationCtx.xml. Regarding transactions we use
SpringJdoTransactions. The thing
we get a ClassNoDefoundError while parsing the xbean.xml with
jbi-maven.plugin. While running outside
of the xbean it works perfectly fine.(in the spring context). The thing we
want to achieve is from to an endpoint refer to a bean with
pojo="#someInstance". This work but everything that should be needed is in
the classpath. Or is there any other solution of this problem.

Tanks Daniel