Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Ravisankar Mani <rr...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/03 08:37:25 UTC

REST API approch

Hi All,

I have tried to access the NiFi processor using Rest Api

Reference
https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/rest-api/

In this case, i need to use already created template, so i will try the
following API

Syntax:

POST
/controller/process-groups/{process-group-id}/processors

Creates a new processor

Query:

http://localhost:10004/nifi-api/controller/process-groups/6b7303af-3b79-4528-995c-e69146ba914b/processors

But I have returned some errors when executing the API

Error:

"the position (x, y) must be specified"

Please share the suggestion on this approach.

Regards,
Ravisankar

Re: REST API approch

Posted by Ravisankar Mani <rr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Karthikeyan,

Thanks for your response. It works fine for me..

Regards,
Ravi

Re: REST API approch

Posted by karthi keyan <ka...@gmail.com>.