Posted to dev@streams.apache.org by Jason Letourneau <jl...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/24 15:36:41 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Streams Logo

We have a winner in both the total vote and our committer votes: streams7

I like Ate suggestion to use the text/font/tm from simple2 to augment
the existing 7 and make it more compliant.

streams_simple2.jpg +1 (Jason Letourneau)
streams4.png +1 (Craig McClanahan)
streams5.png +4 (Jason Letourneau, John Dewsnap, Venkat Mahedevan,
Raminder Singh)
streams6.png +4 (Matt Franklin, Ate Douma, Venkat Mahedevan, Raminder Singh)
streams7.png +5 (Matt Franklin, Craig McClanahan, Ate Douma, Jason
Letourneau, John Dewsnap)

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Streams Logo

Posted by John Dewsnap <jo...@gmail.com>.