Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Peter Glynn <gl...@tcd.ie> on 2001/04/10 10:23:43 UTC

Authentication and SSL

Hi all,
Like Tracy Chow I too have seen posting, either on this mailing list or another, on how you can use the header fields in a SOAP message for authentication. Perhaps we could combine this authentication with the problem that we have been experiencing with SSL client side authentication.
Has anybody implemented authentication in Apache SOAP?
If so is there any chance of telling us how to do it or if youcould point in the direction of documentation.
Thanks,
Peter