Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Eugene Ostrovsky <eu...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/14 10:23:05 UTC

[classlib] Build is broken.

Hi, Everyone.

I was not able to make a federated build.
See http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-4943

Eugene.

Re: [classlib] Build is broken.

Posted by Alexei Zakharov <al...@gmail.com>.
Sorry everyone. This was my oversight - Friday evening and etc. Should
be fixed after revision 584540. Thanks for reporting this.

Alexei

Re: [classlib] Build is broken.

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.

Re: [classlib] Build is broken.