Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com> on 2009/02/17 09:20:03 UTC

Re: dealing with logs - feature advice based on a use case

Marc,

I don't have a Multicore setup that's itching for better logging, but I think what you are suggesting is good.  If I had a multicore setup I might want either separate logs or the option to log the core name.  Perhaps an Enhancement type JIRA entry is in order?

Otis --