Posted to dev@streams.apache.org by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com> on 2017/06/12 12:17:03 UTC

Re: Twitter

We don't know who owns it actually.  Multiple requests to Twitter to
address have gone unanswered.  I think Steve was going to check with them
in person last week.

Not sure the outcome.

Re: Twitter

Posted by sblackmon <sb...@apache.org>.
The onus is still on us to convince Twitter to give the handle to the PPMC.  Probably safe to say the trademark violation reports filed last year have been closed. A new one needs to be filed by an ASF Member.

Let’s move this discussion to private.

Steve