Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by vishnu murali <vi...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/12 07:33:33 UTC

Need a connector to listening Rest Endpoint

Hi friends,

I am having Rest Endpoint and data is receiving in that endpoint
continuously..

I need to send that data to the Kafka topic ..

For these above scenarios I need to solve using connector..

Because I didn't want to run another application to receive data from rest
and send to Kafka.

Instead of seperate application to run and push the data into topic through
Rest service is there any connector available to listen that end point and
automatically push into a topic??