Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/29 11:41:41 UTC

[Axis2]Does Axis2 has the Service specific Handlers at the Client Side?

Hi All;

Does the Axis2 has the service specific Handlers  at the client side?

If yes do we have the service deployment at the client side too?
Should the Axis Services have MessageRecivers at the client side?

Thanks
Srinath

Re: [Axis2]Does Axis2 has the Service specific Handlers at the Client Side?

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Srinath;

According to my understanding we do not have client side service deployment
(then it becomes a server).
But to handle asynchronous client programming model we have to deploy some
kind of callback service as we have done now , which is programmatically
created and client application dose not aware of that.

Deepal.