Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com> on 2008/08/21 12:54:45 UTC

Release of cocoon-flowscript-impl

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that I'm planning to prepare 1.0.1 release of cocoon-flowscript-impl
that contain one but important bug-fix: it fixes Flowscript debugger that was broken in 1.0.0.

I would like ask anyone to not commit to this block, please.

--
Best regards,
Grzegorz Kossakowski

Re: Release of cocoon-flowscript-impl

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com>.
Grzegorz Kossakowski pisze:
> Hi,
>
> Just wanted to let you know that I'm planning to prepare 1.0.1 release
> of cocoon-flowscript-impl that contain one but important bug-fix: it
> fixes Flowscript debugger that was broken in 1.0.0.
>
> I would like ask anyone to not commit to this block, please.

Actually, I've checked it more carefully and there were other (more serious) changes made by others
in the past. Thus it makes more sense to release 1.1.0 version.

--
Best regards,
Grzegorz Kossakowski