Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Calvin Kirs <ki...@apache.org> on 2021/05/23 12:04:36 UTC

[DISCUSS] Create demo.dolphinscheduler.apache.org domain name

Dear all,

We currently have a demo server (106.75.43.194), which is used to provide
product demonstrations to users. It is provided by  @Lidong Dai
<da...@gmail.com>  . I hope to apply for a domain name (
demo.dolphinscheduler.apache.org) from the Apache Infrastructure team to
bind this server. What do you think?

The discussion will be open for at least 72 hours.
[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 don't do this because...

--
Best wishes!
CalvinKirs

Re: 回复:[DISCUSS] Create demo.dolphinscheduler.apache.org domain name

Posted by wu shaoj <sh...@gmail.com>.
+1

From: 郭世林 <56...@qq.com>
Date: Monday, May 24, 2021 at 11:13
To: dev <de...@dolphinscheduler.apache.org>, Lidong Dai <da...@gmail.com>
Subject: 回复:[DISCUSS] Create demo.dolphinscheduler.apache.org domain name
+1

We currently have a demo server (106.75.43.194), which is used to provide
product demonstrations to users. It is provided by&nbsp; @Lidong Dai
<dailidong66@gmail.com&gt;&nbsp; . I hope to apply for a domain name (

Re:Re: Re: [DISCUSS] Create demo.dolphinscheduler.apache.org domain name

Posted by 王大忠 <wd...@126.com>.
+1

在 2021-05-25 09:12:02,"jiny.li@foxmail.com" <ji...@foxmail.com> 写道:

Posted by "jiny.li@foxmail.com" <ji...@foxmail.com>.
+1

jiny.li@foxmail.com

From: leon bao
Date: 2021-05-24 18:10
To: dev
CC: Lidong Dai

--
DolphinScheduler  PMC
BaoLiang 鲍亮

Re: [DISCUSS] Create demo.dolphinscheduler.apache.org domain name

Posted by leon bao <le...@apache.org>.
+1

--
DolphinScheduler  PMC
BaoLiang 鲍亮

Re:[DISCUSS] Create demo.dolphinscheduler.apache.org domain name

Posted by Musk <31...@qq.com>.
+1

------------------&nbsp;Original&nbsp;------------------
From:                                                                                                                        "dev"                                                                                    <kirs@apache.org&gt;;