Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Christopher Williams <cc...@ntlworld.com> on 2003/09/22 20:02:13 UTC

OT: Apologies

Sorry, folks, I didn't mean to start a flame war.  Also, I certainly didn't
mean to call anybody a moron - I simply meant that sloppy writing makes you
sound less intelligent than you really are (and unpunctuated sentences
really are harder to read).  I also appreciate that English is not
everybody's first language.

Re: OT: Apologies

Posted by Adam Hardy <ah...@cyberspaceroad.com>.
Stop it, you're giving me dxlseiya

--
struts 1.1 + tomcat 4.1.27 + java 1.4.2
Linux 2.4.20 RH9

Re: OT: Apologies

Posted by Adam Hardy <ah...@cyberspaceroad.com>.

Re: OT: Apologies

Posted by Micael <ca...@harbornet.com>.
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is
taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be
a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is
bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the
wrod as a wlohe.

At 07:50 AM 9/24/2003 +0200, you wrote:

>I5 t43r3 a pr06l3m h3r3 ?
>

>On Mon, 22 Sep 2003, Christopher Williams wrote:
>
> > Sorry, folks, I didn't mean to start a flame war.  Also, I certainly didn't
> > mean to call anybody a moron - I simply meant that sloppy writing makes you
> > sound less intelligent than you really are (and unpunctuated sentences
> > really are harder to read).  I also appreciate that English is not
> > everybody's first language.

>* Dr. John Wallis                             *
>*                                             *
>* SFB 359: Reaktive Stromungen, Diffusion     *
>* und Transport                               *
>* Universität Heidelberg                      *
>* Im Neuenheimer Feld 294                     *
>* 69120 Heidelberg                            *
>*                                             *
>* Tel. : +49 6221 54 4986                     *
>* Email: jwallis@ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de     *

LEGAL NOTICE

you

Re: OT: Apologies

Posted by John Wallis <Jo...@urz.uni-hd.de>.

I5 t43r3 a pr06l3m h3r3 ?

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003, Christopher Williams wrote:

> Sorry, folks, I didn't mean to start a flame war.  Also, I certainly didn't
> mean to call anybody a moron - I simply meant that sloppy writing makes you
> sound less intelligent than you really are (and unpunctuated sentences
> really are harder to read).  I also appreciate that English is not
> everybody's first language.

* Dr. John Wallis                             *
*                                             *

Re: OT: Apologies

Posted by John Wallis <Jo...@urz.uni-hd.de>.

I5 t43r3 a pr06l3m h3r3 ?

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003, Christopher Williams wrote:

> Sorry, folks, I didn't mean to start a flame war.  Also, I certainly didn't
> mean to call anybody a moron - I simply meant that sloppy writing makes you
> sound less intelligent than you really are (and unpunctuated sentences
> really are harder to read).  I also appreciate that English is not
> everybody's first language.

* Dr. John Wallis                             *